Something New

Every day brings with it an opportunity to try something new.

Today my "first" is taking one giant leap into cyber space. Today I'm posting my first Blog.

Blogging. It’s the “in” thing. People of all ages are sharing their interests, their daily lives, and helpful pieces of information. Next to text messaging, it seems to be one of the most popular ways to communicate with the world through the written word. I don’t have a clue as to how to text message, but typing words on to a computer screen? That I can do.

I hope to share snippets about my life, but more importantly thoughts or questions that will spur us to not only be challenged, but also encouraged. Who doesn’t need encouragement now and then? I sure do!

I’ll be introducing you to other writers who I think you’ll enjoy meeting. You’ll also find short messages to brighten your day and put a smile on your face.


Oh...You're wondering how the photo fits into this? Well, aside from just enjoying sharing pics, it happens to be one of the first photos I shot after learning how to use a digital camera earlier this summer. Another interesting learning experience for this non-techy person. Not bad, though, eh?

Have you tried something new today?

See you around…

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye