Repurposing - A New Direction for My Blog




After writing over 300 hundred blog posts that have included inspirational articles and book reviews, this blog has been sorely neglected for some time. That’s changing.

Through some “ah-ha” moments associated with my writing—both fiction and nonfiction, I’ve realized that a repeated theme has been finding your passionyour callingyour purpose. Perhaps the reason it’s so important to me is because I struggled for so long trying to find my own.

I believe that hope changes everything, and I’ve seen how strongly it’s associated with trusting that God has a plan and a purpose for individual lives. So, welcome to The Garden of Dreams—a place of hope where women will be encouraged to plant possibilities, nourish their dreams, and enjoy the beautiful blooms of purpose and fulfillment.

On Fridays, you may find inspirational articles written by me or contributed by others, news worthy pieces, book reviews (fiction and nonfiction), and interviews with women in various “seasons” of searching for purpose, fulfilling their calling, or pursuing their dreams.

Wednesdays will be devoted to providing “memes” that can be shared on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Memes are the beautiful photos that include inspirational quotes.

Some of the upcoming topics will include:


  1. Ways to find your calling.
  2. Understanding that every season has a purpose.
  3. What do you do while waiting to find or claim your dream?
  4. How can you be content with a calling that isn’t glamorous, understood, or respected?
  5. How do you handle others not believing in you?
  6. The link between hope and believing that God has a plan for your life.
  7. How a lack of purpose in your life can damage your relationships.


Next week, I’ll share pieces from my pastor’s sermon on “Your Purpose” that had me scrambling for pen and paper. See you then!

Dawn



 

6 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful, Dawn! Looking forward to visiting the garden. Just what my weary soul needs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for "your" encouragement, Angie! :-D

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to reading your blog, Dawn! My "garden" could use some tending!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Kirsten! I hope you visit again soon.

      Delete
  3. Love this, D! How exciting! You've always been such an encourager, how great that you'll be encouraging more and more women through your revamped blog. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Annette! I appreciate you stopping by! :-D

      Delete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye