The Purpose of Life


“The purpose of life is a life of purpose.”
Robert Byrne


I like that quote. I think it’s right on.

Have you ever asked, “Why am I here?” I have.
It took me many years, but I finally realized that my purpose is connected to the skills and gifts God has given me. I can also be the wife my husband needs, the mother my children lean on, and the friend who gives encouragement.

I believe God has given each of us a purpose to fulfill on earth.
It may not be grandiose or bring fame, but it’s still important.

To have purpose in your life may include the desire to contribute and make a difference in the lives of others. It’s our job to discover whatever it means for us as individuals, but He's willing to help us figure it out if we ask.

And if we have purpose...we have reason to keep going, even during the hard times.

“He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.”
Friedrich Nietzsche

What is your purpose?

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye